Wednesday, January 31, 2007

A horrible, horrible day

Question: What happened on September 11, 2001?

No, really. What really happened that awful day? I have checked out a few conspiracy sites here and there, but felt that they were merely made by conspiracy hounds, just like the ones we still have trying to figure out JFK's assassination (40+ years after the fact). I also saw Fahrenheit 9/11 and found President Bush's behavior a little odd in the days and weeks after the attacks (e.g., going golfing while Ground Zero was still smouldering, joking about the attacks, etc.).

Then I found this: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6708190071483512003&pr=goog-sl

The more I watched, the more I felt sick to my stomach (and my heart). Now I REALLY want to know what happened that day. Too many things just don't make sense.

No comments: