Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A new post! (summer plans)

Could it be??

Am I actually posting to my glob?

It's true! I even have a topic... what I am going to do over the summer.

Our first little vacation will be to southern Minnesota, camping with some friends. We'll be at the Old Barn Resort, but we will slumber in our tent (complete with our dog, Pepper).

Our next little vacation will be up to McGregor, Minnesota -- again for some camping. This time it's at a US Forest Service campground on Big Sandy Lake (again, we will be joined by The Pep). After a few nights in the tent, we will go to lovely Proctor, MN for a family wedding reception. The good news is that my family knows how to have a good time!

I am hoping that the next little vacation will involve walls and a real bed... perhaps in Mexico!

1 comment:

Kim said...

You almost went a whole month without posting!!!