Sunday, October 14, 2007

Want to get organized?

I am looking into becoming a Professional Organizer. Not a cleaning lady, not a decorator, but someone who goes into messy houses and puts stuff in its place (whatever place that may be... including the garbage or the Goodwill).


Now my own house is not exactly spotless, but I do manage to have things where I can find them. When we lived in our first house, I took a couple of classes on Feng Shui that opened my eyes to the perils of clutter and keeping things just "because I may need it someday." I went through and got rid of a bunch of stuff that was taking up space (and energy) and I will never forget how liberating it was!


Anyway, I am going to a seminar in a few weeks to learn more about the PO industry. I will keep this blog posted on my progress, should I decide to actually take the dive (perhaps this blog will evolve into an organizational tips blog?).


1 comment:

Kim said...

I love love love love it!
Check out a few of the blogs that are listed on mine... I can send you a few more too that I just love!