Monday, November 12, 2007

Who's got your vote?

Yes, I believe it's way too early for all of the 2008 Presidential election crap going on right now (my gosh - how many debates have there already been???).

However, I found something that may help me determine who deserves my vote - by gauging how close a candidate is to me on issues I find important.

You can use it too! Check this out: Select A Candidate(TM), courtesy of Minnesota Public Radio. Simply enter your leanings on certain issues, and how much the issue matters to you, and you will get a list of the candidates in the order of your preference!

I will check this online tool again when it's actually election year...

1 comment:

Jugglernaut said...

Cool tool! It made me look at a couple candidates I hadn't given much attention before.