Thursday, November 29, 2007

So hire me already!

News from the job search front: It appears that three companies want me... I think... because two contacts have checked in on me to say hello and that they are still "in the process" of filling openings, and the third contact has me on a phone interview today (with a would-be colleague in San Francisco) and an in-person interview tomorrow.

Now why would they call to let me know they are still "working on filling the position" without informing me that they are not interested in me... unless they are interested in me. The problem is that I may not be the only one in whom they are interested.

Here's what I want: Would someone just buckle down and hire me already?!? All jobs are within my expertise and interest (some more than others), and none of them are a good commute (so it doesn't really matter).

All I want for Christmas is a job!

1 comment:

Kim said...

oh don't say that's all you want for Christmas.... I'll still get you some coal :)