Monday, August 15, 2011

Has it been over a year?



Yes, I am a terrible blogger. I admit it. I've got some catching up to do!

Here's a summary of the past year:







  • I got a contract position writing and editing at the Really Big Bank (yes, the same Really Big Bank that eliminated my position). Hey - I would have laid me off too - it was a business decision and I have absolutely no ill will.



  • The Husband and I went to London in September 2010 to celebrate a major milestone anniversary. Quite a lovely town, this London! Great pubs too.



  • Our beautiful Monti passed away in November. Kidney disease, just like his sister Beau. Sadness. Monti was the one who loved (and needed) attention. So un-catlike, but fun just the same.



  • In March 2011, we were ready to adopt again. Enter Sam and Stella, our new kitties! They were abandoned in a vacant apartment (people can really suck sometimes!). They are quick to purr and fun to watch. They are one month apart (Sam's the elder) and he'll turn one year old around late September or early October. Sam is the orange cat and Stella is the dark striped cat.

I'll try not to wait another year before posting again!





No comments: