Friday, July 05, 2013

CarePages - Quest4Diagnosis

I've had a blog on CarePages (from the Mayo Clinic) titled Quest4Diagnosis that I have used to chronicle my journey from being in pain and stumping doctors in the Twin Cities to going to the Mayo Clinic and having all sorts of fun tests done to finally arrive at a diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis (RA).

I have not been a very regular poster on either of my blogs, so I decided to continue with this one (Collette's Place) and discontinue posting to the CarePages blog. That means that I will be posting my adventures with RA on this blog (as well as other thoughts and ponderings I come up with).

If you came here from my CarePages site, welcome to Collette's Place! As you can see, I've been on this blog for a while longer. Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of your support! I certainly have felt the love through cyberspace, and it is a wonderful feeling.

Here's to sharing life and tackling its curve balls together!

Take care of yourselves,
Collette (Yes, this is a pseudonym.)

No comments: